



St. George Hotel
Nyack NY
Exterior Renovation
This project at Nyack’s landmark c. 1880 St. George Hotel (now converted to office suites) began with an addition to the existing third floor attic to create a new office suite. The project then expanded to include a full, historically accurate exterior renovation. In a grand final gesture, the building’s distinctive columned portico, which had been demolished in the mid 20th century, was faithfully recreated by using period photographs from the St. George’s long and storied history.
The project was honored with an award from the Rockland County Historical Society in 2004.